It’s Rave Reviews Book Club Pay-it-Forward Week and I’m happy to be featuring Harmony Kent today.
Here are ten things Harmony thinks you should know about her … Ten Things:
1. I was born in 2013 (at least, the author in me was) … the rest of me is … err … just a LITTLE bit older than that.
2. I am really boring. (*This can’t be true. You’re a writer!)
3. I have absolutely no sense of humour. At all.
4. I read. A lot.
5. I write. Even more.
6. I’m completely sane.
7. I don’t have any children, but I am surrounded by loads of cute gremlins who claim to be my nieces and nephews. 8. Stranger still: they seem to like me. (See #6…LOL)
9. If you’ve read this far, you’re probably as sane as I am.
10. If you still want to hang around, and if you’re feeling brave …
I’m online …
email@example.comI killed someone, you see. I killed the girl, who used to be me.
And now, let’s take a look at her latest published book…
“I’m Kate … Kate Charlesworth. I’m seventeen, and self-harming. This time I cut too deep, and I’m in hospital. I hadn’t meant for it to be so bad—it just sort of happened. I needed a lot of distraction that day.
You’ve had bad days, right? Days it hurts too much to think. Days you just wanna stay in bed. Days when the world needs to go away for a while. Right?
What do you do when you’ve hit rock bottom? When there’s nowhere left to turn?
This one little mistake lands me back on a psych unit—the last place I wanna be. Only this time, the nurse I end up with isn’t content to stick on a band-aid and send me home. She wants me to face my demons. But to do that, I’ll have to face who I am … who I used to be … I’ll have to find Katie.”
As well as being an avid reader and writer, Harmony also offers editing, proof reading, manuscript appraisal and beta reading services. As well as reviewing and supporting her fellow indie authors, Harmony works hard to promote and protect high standards within the indie publishing arena. She is always on the look out for talent and excellence, and will freely promote any authors or books who she feels have these attributes.
As you can see, there are so many intriguing sides (Not boring) to Harmony, everyone will find something to love about her and her works!